Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jurrasic PArk
Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums > Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Information Booth
Maagdziaa93
Hey. Wehe i can download Jurassic Park Pack for Zoo tycoon 2?
horsecrazy
Im pretty sure you can get it at Mysterious Map Mavels.
unwashed
i have been there but ween i clicked the download link all i got was this page > http://www.savefile.com/files/1300242
AshesII
QUOTE (unwashed @ May 31 2010, 01:57 AM) *
i have been there but ween i clicked the download link all i got was this page > http://www.savefile.com/files/1300242

I get that as well, I honestly think someone removed the link, or It isn't a full link, or that the 'site is dead, and has been deleted, therefore, putting that in its place. Sorry :/
unwashed
man i hate that and i so want it crybaby.gif
animal liker
Well I use to have it but I deleted it for my computer to go faster. But It use to work. They just changed the version so its used differently. May be another website can help us how to use the new version and get Jurassic Park and when I know how to download it I'll have it again!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
coinman
I got a jurassic park jeep download.

Edit: Yah Jurassic park is dead. It was apart of Zeta Designs http://sites.google.com/site/rubensophiedesigns/Downloads
gothica352
QUOTE (AshesII @ May 31 2010, 01:08 AM) *
QUOTE (unwashed @ May 31 2010, 01:57 AM) *

I get that as well, I honestly think someone removed the link, or It isn't a full link, or that the 'site is dead, and has been deleted, therefore, putting that in its place. Sorry :/

Save file website is down.Thats why it doesn't work
Fiddle
And Sophie removed it. :/
eric123
QUOTE (animal liker @ Jul 11 2010, 10:41 PM) *
Well I use to have it but I deleted it for my computer to go faster. But It use to work. They just changed the version so its used differently. May be another website can help us how to use the new version and get Jurassic Park and when I know how to download it I'll have it again!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Jurassic Park UXP was made by MMM not Sophie.Sophie's JP downloads were only made by herself.Luckily I have my copy of JPP1 EA and patch intact.Also MMM has plans to revive JPP and CC.
Fiddle
Hmm.. I thought it was Sophie's. Sorry for the confusion. ^^
ZT1PWNSALL
QUOTE (eric123 @ Aug 1 2010, 05:52 AM) *

Jurassic Park UXP was made by MMM not Sophie.Sophie's JP downloads were only made by herself.Luckily I have my copy of JPP1 EA and patch intact.Also MMM has plans to revive JPP and CC.

That's been the rumor for several years but still nothing. MMM is dead, MMM is dead, MMM is dead.

Also, they wouldn't revive the JPP anyway, as it was a complete pack.
Fiddle
QUOTE (ZT1PWNSALL @ Aug 1 2010, 07:05 PM) *
QUOTE (eric123 @ Aug 1 2010, 05:52 AM) *

That's been the rumor for several years but still nothing. MMM is dead, MMM is dead, MMM is dead.

Also, they wouldn't revive the JPP anyway, as it was a complete pack.

Yeah, there would be literally no reason too, seeing as they just... quit on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.