Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Offical Downloads Help! Addax problem...
Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums > Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Entrance
batjac10
I havn't played Zoo Tycoon 2 in a while, so I reloaded it and I wanted to install some downloads; I looked up (on this site) where to put the downloads (UCI's) and foud out that to get a download folder in the Zoo Tycoon 2 files on your computer, you have to download an official download. So I tried the addax from www.zootycoon.com, and it said that Zoo Tycoon 2 wasn't even loaded on my computer. I have Windows 7 by the way; I don't know if that has anything to do with it though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

And since the download section is down on here, does anyone know where I can get good hacks to have everything unlocked?

Thanks! It's great to be back here; it's been years XD
TazLover
If I am recalling correctly, the Addax was a special download with a different installer program. To get the download folder, start ZT2 and click on the Download button on the main screen. You should see a list of available downloads from MS/BF. Choose one of these to download and the folder will be created in the profile you are logged into.
isutton007
Yes, I believe you have to install a patch from the Zoo Tycoon website before you can install the Addax.
taysha
uuhhm There is some sort of issue with the Addax and Vista and Windows 7. Heklar had a way to get around it... wait a sec.. I'll look for it...

yes here: http://www.zootycoonunleashed.com/ZTForums/index.php?show...mp;#entry275394

I am runing windows 7, but I don't remember how I got the addax to work, except that Heklar helped me... blush.gif
batjac10
Thanks a bunch everyone biggrin.gif I really appreciate it! laugh.gif Does anyone know where I can get the hack that unlocks everything (or any other good dls)? Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging
Mia008
QUOTE (batjac10 @ Aug 26 2010, 01:38 PM) *
Thanks a bunch everyone biggrin.gif I really appreciate it! laugh.gif Does anyone know where I can get the hack that unlocks everything (or any other good dls)? Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging

Hi! Today I was thinking about this problem and I discover that I had the Addax but It has no name in the spanish game. It appears with no name.

I have ever played zoo tycoon 1 and last week I finally bought Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. It's great!!!
-Anonymous-
I have the Addax and Win7. It works fine except it will only drink natural water. As for unlock all hacks we have them and you will be able to download them when the download database is working.
ZT1PWNSALL
QUOTE (Mia008 @ Aug 26 2010, 04:37 PM) *
QUOTE (batjac10 @ Aug 26 2010, 01:38 PM) *

Hi! Today I was thinking about this problem and I discover that I had the Addax but It has no name in the spanish game. It appears with no name.

I have ever played zoo tycoon 1 and last week I finally bought Zoo tycoon 2 ultimate collection. It's great!!!

To fix that, you have to change the "1033" folder in the lang file to "3082".
bubbly
Hello well i have never had this happen to me before but reinstall zt2 or zt1 and then make sure youve got the icon and it should work then:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.