Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Markhor
Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums > Zoo Tycoon 1 > ZT1 Zookeepers Area
tendermama
I have been working with the Markhor. They are always unhappy. The cliffs and hills are never good enough. Never high enough. I have a similar problem with the Ibex too. Any ideas? Screenshots would help. I tried to simulate the one in the zoo tycoon animals forum but they were not even close to happy with those cliffs and hills. blink.gif
TigerKitty
tender;

one of the first Exhibit Building Workshops was Markhor's
have you looked at it ? and at the winning entry ?

they are here;
http://www.zootycoonunleashed.com/ZTForums/index.php?showtopic=1063
and
http://www.zootycoonunleashed.com/ZTForums/index.php?showtopic=1127

just a place to try ???

Later
TK

Edit to add;
Also what I have found is, with the highland animals is they are quick to anger, and slow to forgive wink.gif
So if you have built the exhibit with the animals in it and they are "ticked".
what I do, is once I get good suitability is sell the grumpy critter and buy new ones wink.gif
also remember that every time the zookeeper visits, the animal happinees goes up,
so if you have the patience, throw the zookeeper in the exhibit a few times
ScrappyTam
Tender,

Here's a shot of my markhor exhibit. My markhors seem quite happy. Their happiness rating was something like 95 and suitability was something like 98. I've had several babies. I even had to sell off one of them b/c there were too many in the exhibit. biggrin.gif

Zendivine
There are also several ideas listed in a previous Markhor topic HERE in the zookeepers area....which is where I'm moving this wink.gif smile.gif

*edited to add thread link
poochette786DEW
ya im having problems 2, im new 2 this, but i absolutely am in love w/ zoo tycoon, wats ure fave animal?
PsychicZookeeper
ScrapyTam, try adding one or two more squares of HimBirch trees and you might get to 100 suitability!! biggrin.gif
tendermama
Thanks everyone. I'll give it a try.
ScrappyTam
I'll try that PZ. Thanks for the tip! smile.gif
casey
You can press the <ctrl> and <g> keys at the same time, to see the game grid. Then, place four trees on two of the squares. Your animals should stay happy once you fix up the rest of the exhibit.
Reo8526
Thanks for posting this tip I will give it a try also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.