Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PR Promotional Posters (ES) - PHOTO
Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums > Zoo Tycoon 2 > ZT2 Tour Guides > ZT2 Challenges
PsychicZookeeper
Of these pictures, the guest dancing next to the sound rock is quite easy, the guest mimicking an animal is also rather easy (just hang out in front of the moose! chimps are another choice) but I found the guest talking to a hand puppet gift item to be the hardest.
blurgiewolf
QUOTE (PsychicZookeeper @ Jun 10 2006, 06:51 AM) *
Of these pictures, the guest dancing next to the sound rock is quite easy, the guest mimicking an animal is also rather easy (just hang out in front of the moose! chimps are another choice) but I found the guest talking to a hand puppet gift item to be the hardest.

I spent a while trying to get someone to mimick a moose, gave up, and shot the picture within two seconds of reaching the flamingo exhibit, but the glove puppet picture is really hard. I don't know whether to watch the gift cart for potential shoppers or follow someone who already has a puppet around the zoo. I tried both, but at that point the cart seemed to only have Moosehats in stock, and the boy I stalked just wanted to eat.

Any tips?
OldLadyMoose
I watched and watched and the only time they actually talk to the hand puppet is immediately and I mean immediately after purchasing it. So position yourself near the cart and be ready.
Vitani Yuy
ok... so I have no life because I spent the last hour watching the guft cart as the guests were buying the kion hand puppet and nobody talked to it, they all just turned and walked to the dessert cart instead.

Is it only a certain type of puppet that gets talked to? Or a certain guest that does it? Any ideas? Please help :'(
Bengal_Tiger
I gave up on this challenge as I had the same problem with the guests in that none of them would talk to the puppet...I got the other two photos no problem, just that one is beyond me!
Phyrie
QUOTE (PsychicZookeeper @ Jun 9 2006, 09:51 PM) *

I, too, got the first pics easily. I have now been following the same little boy with a giraffe puppet for a long time. I am starting to feel like a creepy stalker. He just won't talk to the thing! I think if I don't get him tomorrow, I'll give this up. It's ridiculously difficult.

Phyrie

edit to correct ectra tags and remove choice word. smile.gif
April_Fool_79
OK, so the people talk to the puppet immediately after buying it. Does their status box say that they are talking to it, or do you just have to snap away and hope one of them is talking to their puppet? Do kids or adults (or both) talk to the puppet? This one is driving me nuts!!
Helga
Which animals do the guests mimic and what are there motions? I have been stalking guests and even got a status one was mimicking a caribou but when I went into camera mode I couldn't find them.
Red Panda04
I noticed that children will mimic moose, flamingos, big cats, and primates. try putting children in front of those exhibits to get them to watch and imitate. For the puppet one put the gift cart next to an exhibit where one of the animals has a puppet for the merchandise with little to no other distractions. Also only stalk guests with puppets who are board since they will use it to amuse themselves.
Whitetigerwolf
WHEN DO GUESTS TALK TO HAND PUPPETS???? I'm in challenge mode and the stupid guest will NOT TALK TO THEIR PUUPETS. I have to take a picture of a guest talking to one, it seems like impossible. I've been following one oround for fifteen minutes. After a while, I'm screaming, JUST TALK TO THE STUPID LION HAND PUPPET! THANK YOU!
So, do you have any tips? I'm going insane.
Anyajoy
It seems that when I caught this it was in front of an exhibit of the type of animal the kid had as a puppet. So I would look at what kinds of puppets are being sold and make sure you have some exhibits that mirror those species, then park yourself in front of one of them and wait for a kid with a puppet. I hope it works for you. smile.gif

I'm going to move this to the challenge topic and you can read what others have done. wink.gif
-Anonymous-
I had trouble with this too. You might be able to take a few pictures immediately after they buy it and even if it doesn't look like their talking to it the game might register them as talking to it. Similar things has worked for me. If I can get my game running I will try it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.