Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zoo Tycoon Volcano
Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Forums > Zoo Tycoon Unleashed Member Area > Site Advertisements > Zoo Tycoon Sites
Golden Tiger
Hiya, I was searching for webbies to do with ZT2 and I came across Zoo Tycoon Volcano. Its realy cool and all the people there are nice too. You can RP and they also have fourm games. Downloads are available and the theme is dinos biggrin.gif The admin is zooasaurus and there are other staff aswell colorful bounce.gif Here is the link biggrin.gif
Zoo Tycoon Volcano
Hughesy
Yes im a staff member there and the site is going to go under big changes soon,like a downloads database add removal and a domain name and more and many its a cool site
Hughesy
Zoo tycoon Volcano that is about zoo tycoon 2 and has some zoo tycoon sections and is based around extinct animal downloads it has a lot of friendly staff(Me included whistle.gif ) and alot of friendly members so if you like dinos and ice aged animals come over and have a look and vote in the latest contest sea photography
wildcat
Ok this is Captain Spock, a mod at ZTV.

There is some good news and some bad news.

The Good News
-We were able to get the site back online
-Many topics were saved

The Bad News
-Many topics were hidden and the staff is having trouble finding them.
-All Member Accounts were deleted, all members including staff had to re-registar. If your having problems with reregistration just email us at ztvstaffemail@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Captain Spock.
liopleurodon
Here you go.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Z_T_V/index.php?act=idx
Pyroraptor
I went, and I was shocked. 137 members, there used to be over 4,00! That was one devestating hack.
TazLover
QUOTE (Pyroraptor @ Nov 8 2009, 12:46 PM) *
I went, and I was shocked. 137 members, there used to be over 4,00! That was one devestating hack.

It is a new website and you will probably need to re-register your account, unless the site admin are able to transfer the accounts.
Giga_Mammoth
Yipee! It's back! happy dance.gif

But ... no more downloadable animals. :(
marlizdu
Please remember that this thread is NOT a discussion thread. It is for updates for ZTV only.

Please do not talk about other sites in this thread.
Anthony McMillen
I'm a member of ZTV. It has some cool downloads.
koopaman
i found the new site and i cant get to the downloads
snarffsplat
Huh ? What's Back! Hi Im NEW! laugh.gif So I So HAPPY! biggrin.gif AND I MEEN IT! biggrin.gif So Whats Back Zoo Tycoon Volcano ?

courtney zoo tycoon babey!
ok im like very new here...
i joined like yesterday
but i cant seem to dowload any animals. they dont atually show on the game unsure.gif
does anyone know why
and i cant get stuff from volcano either!
please help me
PsychicZookeeper
Welcome, courtney!

For problems with ZTV downloads, please go to ZTV.

For problems with Unleashed downloads, please go to http://www.zootycoonunleashed.com/ZTForums/index.php?showforum=191
Mussasaurus guy
Hay i cant find the dls on ztv and im a member!?
eric123
Can someone give me a link where to download
the tyrannosaurus maximus from ztv?
TazLover
For questions regarding downloads from ZT Volcano, please post on their website.
mikey1111
QUOTE (courtney zoo tycoon babey! @ Mar 20 2010, 04:34 AM) *
i joined like yesterday
but i cant seem to dowload any animals. they dont atually show on the game unsure.gif
does anyone know why
please help me

All u have to do is go to the start menu, my computer, local disk (C:) , go to pprogram files then find microsoft games, then zoo tycoon 2, then copy and paste your download your download into the pop up that zootycoon has. if you need any more help just feel free to ask biggrin.gif blink.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif smile.gif ;) whistle.gif sheep.gif fox.gif vampire.gif taz.gif
xlavra

Hi i am new here do you maby know where i can download mustangs?
i know its problems whit ztv but i want mustangs fox.gif horse.gif and i want some buildings do somone know a site do great buildings
eric123
Here's the link for the mustang
Mustang
nomina
QUOTE (courtney zoo tycoon babey! @ Mar 20 2010, 07:34 AM) *
i joined like yesterday
does anyone know why
please help me

Just copy file like zt icon to main folder . Then play , animal will be there in game.
aussie zoo
QUOTE (mikey1111 @ Apr 8 2010, 01:20 AM) *
QUOTE (courtney zoo tycoon babey! @ Mar 20 2010, 04:34 AM) *
i joined like yesterday
does anyone know why
please help me

All u have to do is go to the start menu, my computer, local disk (C:) , go to pprogram files then find microsoft games, then zoo tycoon 2, then copy and paste your download your download into the pop up that zootycoon has. if you need any more help just feel free to ask biggrin.gif taz.gif

what do u mean

i dont understand

does any one know any youtube videos that can help
axorozzas57
There are instructions on this very site if you were to look. It is a pinned topic in the downloads section.
http://www.zootycoonunleashed.com/ZTForums/index.php?showtopic=6695
crism295
[size="5"][/size]When you go to savefile.com to download an animal, what do you do at the website? I cant find anything on the page that has to do with Zoo Tycoon 2! Someone pleeeeeease help!

Also, If somebody could give me the step by step process to get Zoo Tycoon 2: Jurassic Park. I would be greatful. Thanks.
thimo14
How can i place here a download, it is a EA/UD map, and it is a beginners zoo.... however plz help
wiskas
Ok, news here!
I think Volcano is down. I open the link to the site and it just turns into a search thing. Is it just my comp or is everyone finding that this happens too?!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.